|Lipidomics - Synthesis Unit Core|
>> Lipidomics - Synthesis Request Form (PDF)
The Lipidomics Synthetic Subcore provides custom synthesis of the following lipids:
- Stereoisomers of modified sphingosines, ceramides, their phosphates and analogs with varied structural features.
- Compounds that modulate sphingolipid metabolism (e.g. inhibitors of ceramidases).
- Advanced molecular probes:
- Functionalized ceramides (e.g., immobilization on solid support, receptor mapping).
- Fluorescent advanced molecular probes to study lipid/lipid and lipid/enzyme interactions.
- Precursors for the preparation of site-specific radioactive sphingolipids.
- Water-soluble ceramide analogs.
Charges for custom lipid synthesis are determined by the complexity of the target compounds. For custom synthesis, you must consult with Dr. Zdzislaw Szulc. You can reach him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 843-792-0755.