|Spring Symposium - Models of Human Cancer for Translational Research|
March 15, 2013
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
March 1, 2013
No registration fee,
but you must register.
Daniel Island Club
600 Island Park Drive
Daniel Island, SC
|Please click here to view the brochure.|
Every spring, the Hollings Cancer Center hosts a thematic research conference. The theme of the 2013 Spring Symposium is "Models of Human Cancer for Translational Research." The Symposium will be held on Friday, March 15, 2013, at the Daniel Island Club.
- Alphonse Sirica, PhD- M.C.V
- Simon Howard, PhD - Vanderbilt
- Leonard Schutz, PhD - Jackson Laboratory
- Howland Crosswell, MD- KIYATEC, Inc.
- Ann-Marie Broome, PhD- M.U.S.C